AliExpress.com Product – Hot Sale Slimming stick 100Pieces Slimming Navel Sticker 5x8cm Slim Patch Weight Loss Burning Fat Patch
Enter the sweet potato and chicken diet! I received a call from a close friend who said he was eating chicken, sweet potatoes, and occasionally whole-wheat slice of bread to lose weight. The first thing I thought was, “You mean to tell me you’re going to eat only those three food sources and you will lose weight. Aren’t you going to be bored to death of eating? Is it sustainable, this diet?” At this point I was busting his chops more than anything with my skepticism.
My friend laughed at me and said I should be a fool for thinking I was gonna lose weight using the same ol’ “eating healthy method” when I have tried it all my life and it has never worked. He explained to me that you either want to lose weight or you don’t. You have to be consistent and you have to choose the foods which will allow you to lose weight even if it means eating the same thing every day.
At this point I still thought he was crazy but It got me thinking. Maybe he’s right. Thirty years ago when I was into bodybuilding I was able to survive on protein shakes and tuna fish to get “cut up” for the summer, easily! I decided to try his diet, knowing if I stuck to it, I could at least tell him he was full of it.
Fast forward a month and a half and I’ll be darned if I have not lost 11 pounds so far.
I want to share this with you if you are daring and here’s how I did it and am still doing it:
- I continued taking a multivitamin (One a Day 50+) to ensure I was getting all the vitamins and minerals I need.
- In the morning I have been eating the same thing; 2 Nature’s Own brand sugar-free whole-wheat bread toast with egg whites and fat-free American cheese on top. It’s kind of like an egg white pizza. Tastes really good, too!
- Three hours later, while I am at work, I eat my first snack of Tyson diced chicken breasts (frozen food) and one half of a medium-sized sweet potato (microwaved on Hi for 7 minutes or so) with cinnamon sprinkled on top. Three hours later I eat the same thing; the Tyson chicken with sweet potato and cinnamon.This takes me through to the end of my work day.
- I get home from work sometime around 5 o’clock and I find myself extremely hungry so what I do is; I eat 2 Sugar Free Nature’s Own whole-wheat toast again, and I dip them into one a half tablespoons of olive oil mixed with a little bit of garlic powder salt and pepper. Instant Italiano food! This gives me my omega threes for the day and helps to prevent the hunger pangs.
- When dinner comes I have one more meal of sweet baked potato and Tyson chicken or I buy fresh chicken breasts from Publix and cook it myself instead of relying on the frozen chicken.
Before I go to sleep, I have a cup of chamomile tea and it send me off into la-la land within a few minutes after drinking it.
In order to maximize the effects of the sweet potato and chicken diet, I recommend you exercise at least 30 minutes a day if you can. If you have any medical concerns, make sure you clear this with your doctor.
Some more helpful tips:
- I poke holes in the sweet potato with a fork to cook it evenly and quickly in the microwave. Alternately, you can bake the potatoes in the oven.
- For convenience you can the same Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Breasts I do. Here’s what the package looks like: